UPSC Recruitment 2016: 35 Senior Scientific Officers Post
UPSC Recruitment Notification 2016:
UPSC invites An Application for the post of 35 Senior Grade of Indian information Service, Senior Scientific Officers , interested candidate may apply before Last date 28 January 2016
Job Location: All India
- Total Post: 12
Post Wise Distribution:
- 06 Post: Senior Grade Of Indian Information Service
- Pay Scale: RS.9300-34800/-
- 06 Post:Senior Scientific Officers
- Pay Scale: RS. 15600- 39100/-
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC:
- For Senior Grade of Indian Information Service : Degree of a recognized University or equivalent and Diploma in Journalism from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
- For Senior Scientific Officers : B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from a recognized University.
Age Limit :
- For Senior Grade of Indian Information Service : 30 years
- For Senior Scientific Officers : 35 years
Selection Process: Selection of Candidate will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
Application Fee Relaxation: SC/ST Candidates can apply free of cost these are exempted from payment.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 28.01.2016
- Last Date For Completely Submission of Online Application:29.01.2016
Candidates Who want to interested can read their Official Advertisement Click here
For Apply : Apply Online