Staff Selection Commission Recruitment – CGL -2016 (Tier-I) -Last Date to apply 21 March
SSC Recruitment 2016:
Staff Selection commission Recruitment through Combined graduate Level Exam (CGL).Information Regarding SSC recruitment 2016 .. Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit etc… given below:
Last Date Extended – 21 March 2016
Post wise Details:
- Assistant Section Officer (Central Secretariat Service) : 20 to 30 years
- Assistant (Central Vigilance Commission) : 18 to 27 years
- Assistant (Intelligence Bureau) : 21 to 27 years
- Assistant (Ministry of Railway) : 18 to 27 years
- Assistant (Ministry of External Affairs) : 18 to 27 years
- Assistant (AFHQ) : 18 to 27 years
- Assistant (Other Ministries/Departments/ Organisations) : 18 to 27 years
- Inspector of Income Tax (CBDT) : 18 to 27 years
- Inspector, (Central Excise) : 18 to 27 years
- Inspector (Preventive Officer) : 18 to 27 years
- Inspector (Examiner) : 18 to 27 years
- Assistant Enforcement Officer (Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue) : 30 years
- Sub Inspector (Central Bureau of Investigation) : 20 to 30 years
- Inspector of Posts (Department of Post) : 18 to 27 years
- Divisional Accountant (Offices under CAG) : 18 to 27 years
- Statistical Investigator Gr.II (M/o Statistics & Prog. Implementation) : 32 years
- Inspector ( Central Bureau of Narcotics) : 18 to 27 years
- Sub Inspector (National Investigation Agency (NIA)) : 30 years
Educational Qualification : Candidates should be Graduate from a recognized Institute or university. For more details read official advertsement.
Selection Process of SSC Recruitment: Candidate will be selected on the basis of Exam consist of (Paper-I) & (Paper-II) Objective Multiple Choice Type.
Application Process : Interested & Eligible candidates may apply through online mode at official website www.ssconline2.gov.in or http://sscregistration.nic.in .
Application fees: Candidates have to pay cash through SBI bank challan or through online payment by using State bank Of India SBI Account of RS 100/-.
- Starting Date to Submit application Online : 13.02.2016
- Last Date to Submit application Online for part 1: 21.03.2016
- Last Date to Submit application Online for Part 2 : 24.03.201
- For SSC PART -1 Registration
- For SSC PART -2 Registration
Read Detailed Advertisement : Click here..
For latest Govt jobs please subscribe your email and get email of all type of govt jobs on daily basis.