SSB Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2016:Apply for SI, ASI, HC, Constable Post
Police Recruitment 2016:1952 Civil Police Constable
SSC Recruitment 2016-Sub Inspector in Delhi Poice, CAPF’s & Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF – Last Date 05 February
SSB Notification 2016
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Invites an appliction of eligible Candidates for Post Group-‘B’ and ‘C’ Non-Gazetted (Combatised) on temporary basis of SI, ASI, HC, Constable Post.
- Total Post:143
Post Wise Distribution:
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Operation Theatre Technician): 02 Posts
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Pharmacist): 13 Posts
- Constable (Waiter, Carpenter, Painter, Tailor, Cobbler, Gardener, Ayah): 104 Posts
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Dental Technician, Radiographer): 07 Posts
- SI (Staff Nurse): 15 Posts
- Head Constable (Steward): 02 Posts
Age Limit as on 01-October-2015:
- SI: Between 21 years to 30 years
- Head Constable and Constable (Ayah): Between 18 years to 25 years
- Constable (Waiter, Carpenter, Painter, Tailor, Cobbler, Gardener): Mini 18 years & Max 23 years
Education Qualification for SSB Recruitment 2016:
- SI (Staff Nurse): 10+2 with Science or equivalent. Candidates must be in possession of three years Diploma in General Nursing from an Institution recognized by the Central Government or State Government, and have registered with Central or State Nursing Council. Candidates should also have minimum two years experience in a recognized Hospital.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector: Passed 10+2 with Science or equivalent from a recognized University or Board or Institution. Candidates must possess Degree or Diploma in relevant field.
- Constable (Waiter, Carpenter, Painter, Tailor, Cobbler, Gardener): 10th or equivalent from a recognized board plus two years Diploma from recognized ITI in the relevant trade; OR One year certificate course from a recognized ITI or Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in the trade.
- Constable (Ayah): 10th or equivalent plus First Aid Examination pass certificate from Red Cross Society or should be trained Dai, and have one year experience in relevant field.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of :
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Examination
- Final Medical Examination
Application Fee: General/OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 50/-in the shape of IPO/ Demand Daft/Banker Cheque in favour of PAO, SSB, MHA, New Delhi, payable at State Bank of India, R.K. Puram, New Delhi (Branch Code- 01076).
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates may send completed application with all required documents with two self addressed envelopes of 11.5 cms x 27.5 cms with postage stamps worth Rs. 25/- affixed on each envelope, required documents as per given in official advertisement to the Assistant Director (Recruitment), Force Hqr, SSB, East Block-V, R.K. Puram, New Delhi- 110066.
Read Official Detailed Advertisement and Application form click here..