Railway Requirment Board 2016 -18252 Posts for Non Techinal Graduates
Railway Requirment Board(RRB) Notification 2016 :
RRB Invites an application for 18252 posts .Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online before last date 25 January 2016. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
- Various Positions-Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk, Goods Guard, Assistant Station Master, Traffic Assistant & Various Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 32 Years as on 1st January 2016. Age Relaxation 05 Years for SC / ST, 03 Years for OBC, For others as per Rules.
Educational Qualification for RRB:
- Degree from recognized University or its equivalent
- Typing Proficiency in English / Hindi in Computer is essential for JCAA / Senior Clerk cum Typist / Senior Time Keeper Posts.
Examination Fee: For UR/OBC male candidates are required to pay examination fee is ₹ 100/-. No examination fee for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Women / Minorities / Trans-genders / Persons with Disabilities and Economically backward classes. The fee can be made through SBI/ Post office challan.
Selection Process: Common single stage CBT (Computer Based Test) / Examination to be held simultaneously by all participating RRBs [Same Day(s)] tentatively during MARCH – MAY, 2016.
- Registration Dates Start From- 26-Dec-2015
- Last Date to apply – 25-Jan-2016