Railway Jobs Recruitment 2016 |रेलवे Sarkari Naukri
Indian Railway recruitment board
In short rrb recruitment going to take many recruitment this year 2016 . Prime minister Mr. Narender Modi also said that we recruit many vacancies in Indian Railway and Metro Rail. Both Railways Offers Technical, Non-Technical and Para Medical Posts in Group A, B, C and D.Fresher also having a chance to become a part of Railway .Railway Recruitment 2016 Notification published by the Indian railway and thousands of persons get govt jobs/Sarkari Naukri in indian railway. Indian railway is a world’s seventh largest Railway Network.
Indian railway is operated by government of India by railway ministry. It is one of the world largest railway networks with more than 1,15,000 km of track and more than 66 000 km of route. Every year Indian Rail carries more than 8.5 billion passenger across the India.
Indian Railway Recruitment 2016 Process:
- Group A Post: Candidates Should be Graduate in any Discipline from a recognized University and Exam for this post conducted by UPSC (Union Public service Commission).
- Group B Post : This is also a Officer post but Railway does not recruitment for this post. Railway gives up gradation / promotion for Group C people.
- Group C Post: Candidates should be 12th pass or Diploma holder for technical post Engineering posts (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecommunication) etc.
- Group D Post: Minimum 10th class pass or ITI.
Candidates can apply for Railway Govt Exams 2016 by Offline and Online mode if both mode of Railway Govt Exams is available.For More detail regarding the How to Fill Railway Application Form can check the official recruitment notification 2016.
Latest Railway Recruitment 2016 Jobs:
|Name Of Bank||No. Of Vacanacies||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||For More Details|
|Bank Of Baroda||400||Probationary Officers||Graduation||21 August 2016||http://www.govtjobsnews.com/bank-of-baroda-recruitment/|
Indian Railway has many Recruitment Division which recruit for different-2 Zone. These zones are:-
- RRB Mumbai
- RRB Kolkata
- RRB Allahabad
- RRB Gorakhpur
- RRB Secunderabad
- RRB Chennai
- RRB Mumbai
- RRB Patna
- RRB Ghuawati
- RRB Jammu
- RRB Bilaspur
- RRB Banglore
All those Candidates who passed inRailway Recruitment Board Examination /rrb . They Become a part of these indian railway network:
1. Central Railway (CR) – Mumbai
2. East Central Railway (ECR) – Hajipur
3. East Coast Railway (ECoR) – Bhubaneswar
4. Eastern Railway (ER) – Kolkata
5. North Central Railway (NCR) – Allahabad
6. North Eastern Railway (NER) – Gorakhpur
7. North Western Railway (NWR) – Jaipur
8. Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) – Guwahati
9. Northern Railway Railway (NR) – Delhi
10. South Central Railway (SCR) – Secunderabad
11. South East Central Railway (SECR) – Bilaspur
12. South Eastern Railway (SER) – Kolkata
13. South Western Railway (SWR) – Hubli
14. Southern Railway (SR) – Chennai
15. West Central Railway (WCR) – Jabalpur
16. Western Railway (WR) – Mumbai
For latest govt jobs please subscribe you email and get email of all govt jobs on daily basis. Click here for subscribe