Latest Railway Jobs in india 2016 – 2017 | रेलवे भर्ती सरकारी नौकरी
Indian Railway Jobs recruitment board
In short rrb recruitment going to take many recruitment for railway jobs this year 2016 . Prime minister Mr. Narender Modi also said that we recruit many vacancies in Indian Railway and Metro Rail. Both Railways Offers Technical and Non-Technical and last one Para Medical Posts in Group ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’ . Fresher also having a chance to become a part of Railway.
Railway Jobs Recruitment 2016 Notification published by the Indian railway and thousands of persons get govt jobs/Sarkari Naukri in indian railway. Indian railway is a world’s seventh largest Railway Network.
Latest Railway Jobs Vacancies 2016 – 2017 :-
|Name of Railway||Name of Post||Qualification||Last Date||For More Details|
|DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION LIMITED||Asstt. Manager/ Jr.Engineer / Account Assistant / Maintainer||B.Tech , Diploma ,, M.B.A||17.10.2016||Click here..|
|South Central Railway||Sports Quota||10th||17.10.2016||Click here..|
|Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited||Station Controller / Traffic Controller / Train Operator , Senior Technician /Section Engineer, Chief Controller||ITI , Diploma||10.10.2016||Click here..|
|Konkan Railway||Management Trainee||LLB||30.09.2016||Click here..|
|Kochi Metro Rail Limited||Executive & Joint General Manager||B.Tech||27.09.2016||Click here..|
- Group A Post: Candidates Should be Graduate in any Discipline from a recognised University and Exam for this post conducted by UPSC (Union Public service Commission) . This Exam consists three stage 3 aptitute test , written test and Group Discussion (GD) .Indian Railway Jobs Recruitment 2016 Process:
- Group B Post : This is also a Officer post but Railway does not recruitment for this post. Railway gives up gradation / promotion for Group C people. In this Post Candidate should be Graduate / B.tech Engineering Degree . Very few vacancies are available in Group ‘B’ and these vacancies fulfilled by Railway Recruitment Board Exam .
- Group C Post: Candidates should be 12th pass or Diploma holder for technical post Engineering posts (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecommunication) / B etc.
- Group D Post: Minimum 10th class pass or ITI (2 year course )vand the minimum age limit for this post is 18 years and if your age is above 18 years you can a become a part Railway and get a Railway Jobs.
Candidates can apply for Railway Govt Exams 2016 by Offline and Online mode if both mode of Railway Govt Exams is available.For More detail regarding the How to Fill Railway Jobs Application Form , you can check the official recruitment notification 2016 on Govtjobsnews.com.
IF you are preparing for Specially Railway Jobs in india and you have done Graduation any other dipolma course then you having a chance to get apply in Other Govt Jobs . Your main focus should be for Govt Jobs either it is in Railway Department or in other Department , Because every Government Jobs gives you a comfortable zone , this type of comfort can’t deliver by any private companies . The team of Govtjobsnews.com are also working on Providing latest Govt Job , Mostly team member of Govtjobsnews.com has left their engineering Job from private reputed companies .
List of Other Government Jobs 2016 – 2017 !! : –
|Latest 10th pass Govt Jobs||Latest 12th pass Govt Jobs|
|Govt Jobs for Graduated Candidates||Engineering Govt jobs|
|Latest Govt Jobs in india||College / University Govt Jobs|
All Latest Railway Jobs Vacancy Board through India .
Indian Railway has many Recruitment Division which recruit for different-2 Zones. These zones are listed below : –
1. Central Railway (CR) – MumbaiAll those Candidates who passed in Railway Jobs Recruitment Board Examination / rrb . They Become a part of these indian railway network:
2. East Central Railway (ECR) – Hajipur
3. East Coast Railway (ECoR) – Bhubaneswar
4. Eastern Railway (ER) – Kolkata
5. North Central Railway (NCR) – Allahabad
6. North Eastern Railway (NER) – Gorakhpur
7. North Western Railway (NWR) – Jaipur
8. Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) – Guwahati
9. Northern Railway Railway (NR) – Delhi
10. South Central Railway (SCR) – Secunderabad
11. South East Central Railway (SECR) – Bilaspur
12. South Eastern Railway (SER) – Kolkata
13. South Western Railway (SWR) – Hubli
14. Southern Railway (SR) – Chennai
15. West Central Railway (WCR) – Jabalpur
16. Western Railway (WR) – Mumbai
Now apart from these Indian Railway Jobs network , there are more other Railways network in india . These Metro Railways have collaboration with Indian Government for a certain time period , mainly metro trail collabrated with state Govt , while now a days these metro railways has released many Railway Job Vacancy
1 . Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited
2 . Banglore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
3 . Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited
4 . Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited
5 . Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited
6 . Kochi Metro Rail Corporation Limited
If You are Preparing for Government Jobs in india since last few months or years for SSC, PSC, Railway, Teacher, Police Jobs etc.. and you missed any govt jobs form by any reason , Don’t Worry Keep in touch with us. Please subscribe your Email ID at Subscription box and Get all News on your email between 5.00 am to 7.00 am Regularly
For Subscribe Click