Latest Railway Jobs in india 2017 – 2017 | Apply Online
Indian Railway Jobs Notification 2017 : ( 1247 Opening Vacancies )
Each Year Railway Jobs increases by Railway Recruitment Board . Railway i india Offers both Technical and Non – Technical Jobs in various Departments . Lot of Possibility in Indian Railways in year 2017 – 2018 . In India Railway Network is fully runned by Ministry of Railways owned by Govt of india . Group ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’. Indian Railway has a widest Network Available across all over india.
Now total 17 Recruitment Zone is Working for intake in Railway these zones are managed by (DRM) Divisional Railway Manager . These Board Railway Jobs Recruit through Various Exam at Diff -2 level According to Candidate qualification .
Railway Jobs 2017 apply online :-
|Name of Railway||Name of Post||Qualification||Last Date||For More Details|
|NMRCL Recruitment 2017 Notification||Dy. Chief Project Manager||Graduate in Engineering||20.12.2016||Click here..|
|Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment||Asstt. Manager/ Jr.Engineer / Account Assistant / Maintainer||B.Tech , Diploma ,, M.B.A||17.10.2016||Click here..|
|South Central Railway Recruitment||Sports Quota||10th||17.10.2016||Click here..|
|Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment||Chief Controller & Section Engineer||ITI , Diploma||10.10.2016||Click here..|
|Konkan Railway Recruitment||Management Trainee||LLB||30.09.2016||Click here..|
|Kochi Metro Rail Limited Recruitment||Executive & Joint General Manager||B.Tech||27.09.2016||Click here..|
Indian Railway Jobs 2017 Process:
- For Group ‘A’ (Gazetted) Post: Candidate Should be Graduate in any Discipline for Non- Technical and having B.tech Degree for Technical Post from recognised University and Exam for this post is conducted by UPSC (Union Public service Commission) . This Exam consists Mainly 3 stages i.e. Aptitute test , Written test & Finally Personal Interview / Group Discussion (GD) .
Nationality : Candidate must be Citizen of a Country like India, Bhutan and Nepal
Age Limit : Candidate Age Should be 21 to 30 years and age Relaxation Rule By Govt of india is :- OBC/ Disabled Defence Service Personal Category : 3 year, SC/ST/Ex-Service men Category :5 years,P.H Category : 10 years .
Group ‘A’ Post Includes :-
1 . Railway Protection Force
2. Indian Railway Personnel Force
3. Indian Railway Accounts Service
4. Indian Railway Traffics Service
- For Group ‘B'(Gazetted) Post : This is also a Officer post but Railway does not recruitment for this post directly. Indian Railway gives up gradation / promotion for Group C People . For this Group Candidate should be Graduate / B.tech Degree in Engineering . A Very few vacancies are available in Group ‘B’ and these vacancies are fulfilled only by Railway Recruitment Board Exam.
- For Group ‘C’ (Non – Gazetted) Post : Railway Jobs for 10th pass / 12th pass Candidates who have scored 50% marks from a recognised board or Diploma holder/ B.E/B.tech for Engineering posts in technical Department and other Various Non Technical Jobs like clerk, Ticket Master, Assistant Station Masters, Commercial Apprentice etc are also available in group C.
Age Limit : Candidate Age Should be 18 to 33 years and age Relaxation Rule By Govt of india is :- OBC :- 3 year, SC/ST :- 5 year, P.H :- 10 years .
- For Group ‘D’ (Non – Gazetted) Post : Minimum 10th class pass or ITI (2 year Certificate course ) and minimum age limit for this post is 18 years and if your age is above 18 years you can a become a part Railway and get a Railway Job group d .
Age Limit : Candidate Age Should be 18 to 30 years and age Relaxation Rule & Regulation By Govt of india for various post :- Other Backward Class Category : 3 year, Schedule Cast /Schedule Tribe Category : 5 year, Physically Handicapped Category : 10 years, Domicile in Jammu & Kashmir : 5 years, PWD (UR) category : 10 years, PWD (OBC) : 13 years, PWD (SC/ST) : 15 years .
Candidates may apply for Indian Railway Jobs Exams which is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board (rrb) . The Exam Forms are available in Offline and Online mode. For More detail regarding the How to Fill Railway Jobs Application Form , you can check the official recruitment notification 2016 – 2017 on Govtjobsnews.com.
List of Other Railway Jobs 2017 – 2018 for 10th, 12th, Graduation pass Candidates !! : –
Latest Jobs in Railway : –
- 1oth pass Job in Railway
- 12th pass Jobs in Railway
- Graduation Job in Railway
- Engineering Jobs in Railway
- Latest Diploma Railway Jobs
Indian Railway has many Recruitment Division which recruit Railway Jobs for 16 Zones. These zones are listed below:- Railway Jobs Board throughout India .
1. Central Railway – Mumbai
2. East Central Railway – Hajipur
3. East Coast Railway – Bhubaneswar
4. Eastern Railway – Kolkata
5. North Eastern Railway – Gorakhpur
6. North Central Railway – Allahabad
7. Northeast Frontier Railway – Guwahati
8. North Western Railway – Jaipur
9. Northern Railway Railway – Delhi
10. South Central Railway – Secunderabad
11. South East Central Railway – Bilaspur
12. South Eastern Railway – Kolkata
13. South Western Railway – Hubli
14. Southern Railway – Chennai
15. West Central Railway – Jabalpur
16. Western Railway – Mumbai
If You are Preparing for Railway Jobs in india since last few years or SSC, PSC, Railway, Teacher, Police Jobs etc.. and you missed any Job form by any reason , Don’t Worry Keep in touch with us. Please subscribe your Email ID at Subscription box and Get all News on your email between 5.00 am to 7.00 am Regularly
For Subscribe Latest Railway Jobs Notification Click here