Railway Jobs 2017: Apply Online for Recruitment (3125 Opening Vacancies) in Indian Railway Sector
Railway Jobs 2017-18 Notification:
Each Year Jobs increases by Railway Recruitment Board in India, which Offers both Technical and Non – Technical Jobs in various Departments. Lots of Possibility in Indian Railways in year 2017 – 2018. In India Railway Network is fully owned by Govt of India. There are many Vacancies for Group ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’ Post. India has a widest Railway Network Available across all over India and now a days covers all remote area. Now total 17 Recruitment Zone is Working for intake in these zones are managed by (DRM) Divisional Manager. These Boards Recruit through Various Exam at Diff -2 level According to Candidate qualification .
Latest 2017 Jobs in Railway : –
- 10th pass Railway jobs
- 12th pass Railway Jobs
- Graduation Railway Jobs
- Engineering Railway Jobs
- Latest Diploma Railway Jobs
Apply Online / Download application form For Railway Jobs 2017
|Name of Railway||Name of Post||Qualification||Last Date|
|Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited||General Director||Graduate, Btech||28.02.2017|
|CRIS Railway||Jr. Software & Network Engineer||B.tech/ BCA/ MCA / Diploma||08.02.2017|
|South Western Railway||Culture Quota Post||12th pass / ITI||30.01.2017|
|North Western Railway||Act Apprentices Post||10th pass / ITI||29.01.2017|
|Nagpur metro Rail Corporation Limited||Dy. Chief Project Manager||Graduate in Engineering||20.12.2016|
|Delhi Metro Rail Corporation||Asstt. Manager/ Jr.Engineer / Account Assistant / Maintainer||B.Tech , Diploma ,, M.B.A||17.10.2016|
|South Central Railway||Sports Quota||10th||17.10.2016|
|Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited||Chief Controller & Section Engineer||ITI , Diploma||10.10.2016|
|Konkan Railway||Management Trainee||LLB||30.09.2016|
|Kochi Metro Rail Limited||Executive & Joint General Manager||B.Tech||27.09.2016|
Process of getting Railway Jobs in 2017:
For Group A: Candidate Should be Graduate in any Discipline for Non- Technical and having B.tech Degree for Technical Post from recognised University and Exam for this post is conducted by UPSC (Union Public service Commission) . This Exam consists Mainly 3 stages i.e. Aptitute test , Written test & Finally Personal Interview / Group Discussion (GD) .
- Nationality: Candidate must be Citizen of a Country like India, Bhutan and Nepal
- Age Limit: Minimum age of Candidate Should be from 21 to 30 years and age Relaxation Rule By Government of india is :- OBC/ Disabled Defence Service Personal Category: 3 year, SC/ST/Ex-Service men :5 years, P.H applicants: 10 years .
For Group B: Recruitment for this post is directly. This Job gives up gradation / promotion for Group C People . For this Group Candidate should be Graduate / B.tech Degree in Engineering . A Very few vacancies are available in Group ‘B’ and these vacancies are fulfilled only by RRB Exam.
For Group C: For 10th pass / 12th pass Candidates who have scored 50% marks from a recognised board or Diploma holder/ B.E/B.tech for Engineering in technical Department and other Various Non Technical Jobs like clerk, Ticket Master, Assistant Station Masters, Commercial Apprentice etc are also available in group C.
- Age Limit: Candidate Age Should be 18 to 33 years and age Relaxation Rule By Government of india is : OBC: 3 year, SC/ST: 5 year, P.H: 10 years.
- Mode of Selection Process: Candidates will be selected through Computer based test which consists G.K, English, Maths and Reasoning after that next round will be Personal Interview / Group Discussion .
For Group D: Candidates Should be Minimum 10th class pass or ITI (2 year Certificate course ) and minimum age limit is 18 years and if your age is above 18 years you can a become a part Railway and get a Railway Job group d .
- Age Limit of Railway Jobs:- Minimum age of Candidate Should be from 21 to 30 years and age Relaxation Rule & Regulation By Government of india for various post :- Other Backward Class: 3 year, Schedule Cast /Schedule Tribe Category: 5 year, Physically Handicapped (P.H): 10 years, Domicile in Jammu & Kashmir: 5 years, PWD (UR): 10 years, PWD (OBC): 13 years, PWD (SC/ST): 15 years.