North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 | Apprentices Post | Last Date to apply 29.01.2017
North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification :- 388 Act Apprentices Job Vacancy
North Western Railway , a part of indian railway under the Apprentice Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units.has released a notification for Act Apprentices. Interested & Eligible Candidates may apply for North Western Railway Recruitment before last date 29.01 .2017 . Information Regarding Act Apprentices Vacancy. Selection Process based on written test , Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit not 45 yrs for Medical Officer etc… given below –
Job Location : Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Job Details of North Western Railway Recruitment Latest Vacancy :
Total Post : 388 Vacancy
For the post of Act Apprentices : 388 Post
- Age Limit : 15 to 24 Years as on 30.12.2016 .
- Education Qualification :- Candidate should be 10th pass from a recognized Board with 50% marks and have National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- Pay Scale :- Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100/- with G.P – Rs. 54000/- .
Application Fee : Those Candidates who wants to apply have to pay through Debit Card / Net Banking / e – payment .
Fee Charges :
- RS 100/- for General Category
- No fees for SC/ ST/ OBC Category
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on merit based of 10th class marks .
How to Apply : Eligible candidates may apply through online mode at http://www.rrcjaipur.in before last date 24 January 2017 . .
Apply Online : https://rrcactapp.in/
Important Date of North Western Railway Recruitment Recruitment:
- Starting Date to Submit Online Application : 30 December 2016 .
- Last Date to Submit Online Application : 29 January 2017 .
Application form link & Read advertisement : North Western Railway Job Vacancy Notification 2017
You might be interested in Other Govt Jobs : –