National Institute of Plant Health Management NIPHM Recruitment 2017 : Director , Joint Director Post
NIPHM Recruitment 2017 Notification : Director (Plant Biosecurity) , Joint Director (Plant Health Engineering) Post Job Vacancy
National Institute of Plant Health Management, Hyderabad has released a notification for Director (Plant Biosecurity) , Joint Director (Plant Health Engineering) . Interested & Eligible Candidates may apply before last date 31 .10 .2017, Information Regarding NIPHM Recruitment2017 Job Vacancy of 0th, 61st and 62nd Common Combined (Preliminary/Mains) Competitive Examination .
Job Location : Telangana
Job Details of NIPHM Latest Vacancy :
Total Post : 02
For Director (Plant Biosecurity): 01 Post
- Age Limit : 55 years .
- Education Qualification : Candidate should have doneMaster Degree in Agriculture / Botany / Zoology Entomology / Plant Pathology or in with specialization in Entomology or Plant Pathology or Nematology or Weed Science. .
- Pay Scale: Rs.37,400 to Rs.67,100/- with grade pay of Rs. 8,900/-
For Joint Director (Plant Health Engineering): 01 Post
- Education Qualification : Candidate should have done M.Tech. / M.E. in Agricultural Engineering with specialization in Farm Machinery and Power / Soil and Water Conservation .
- Pay Scale: Rs.15600 to Rs.29100/- with grade pay of Rs. 7600/-
Age Relaxation for NIPHM:
OBC Category : 10 year
SC/ST Category (Male/Female): 08 year
NIPHM Selection Process: through Interview .
How to Apply for NIPHM : Eligible candidates may apply through offline mode by downloading application form from the link given below and send with academic documents to the Registrar i/c, National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030, Telangana, before last date 10 October 2016 by 5.pm.
Important Date of NIPHM Recruitment:
- Starting Date to Submit Online Application Form : 09-09-2016
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 09-10-2016
Application form link & Read advertisement : http://niphm.gov.in/Recruitments/Director-PB-JD-PHE.pdf