Maharashtra PSC Reccruiment 2017 : 300 Sub Inspector Post Last Date 03.02.2017
Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2017 18 Notification of mpsc mahaonline
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released a notification for Sub Inspector Post. Eligible Graduate Candidates may apply for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2017 from 13.01.2017 to 02 .02.2017 at their Website www mpsc mahaonline . Information of Maharashtra PSC Job Vacancy i.e Selection Process will be based on written test and Personal Interview , Education Qualification is Graduate, Age Limit & other Eligibility Criteria… given below –
Job Details of Maharashtra PSC Recruitment Latest Vacancy
Total Post : 300
For The Post Of Sub Inspector : 300 Vacancy
- Age Limit : Between -19 yrs to 38 yrs as on 01.05.2017.
- Education Qualification :- Candidate should have Graduation Degree a recognised University.
- Pay Scale : – Rs.5200 to Rs. 20200/- with Grad Pay of -Rs.3500/-.
Selection Process : Through written exam then final Interview followed by MPSC.
Application Fee : Those Candidates who wants to apply have to pay through online payment through State Bank of India (SBI) Challan / CSC (Citizen Service Centre) / Net Banking / Debit Card .
Fee Charges :
Rs. 373/- for General / OBC Category
Rs. 273/- for SC/ ST/ PWD Category.
How to Apply : –Eligible & Interested candidates may apply through online mode at mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in Before last date .
Apply Online : https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx
Important Date of Maharashtra PSC Recruitment:
- Starting Date to Submit Online Application : 13 January 2017
- Last Date to Submit Online Application : 02 February 2017
- Last Date to Submit fees at SBI : 03 February 2017
Read Detailed advertisement : Maharashtra PSC Sub Inspector Job Vacancy Notification 2017