IRDAI Junior Officer Recruitment 2016:Last Date 04 february
IRDAI Recruitment Notification 2016:
IRDAI Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority of India Release official notification for various Junior Officers Posts. Candidates who are interested in making their career after Graduation in this IRDAI department & waiting for latest govt jobs can check this recruitment notification below.
For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age criteria and other Eligibility required under this latest govt jobs for this IRDAI Recruitment process 2016 read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
- Total Post: 24
- Name Of Post: Junior Officers Posts
- Age Limit: Min 21 year and max 35 years
Eligibilty Criteria for IRDAI Recruitment:
Candidate should have done Graduation in required discipline or should have its equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of these three phases.
- Phase I – On-line preliminary examination (Objective type)
- Phase II – On-line Descriptive examination comprising 3 Papers (Paper I, II and III) and
- Phase III – Interview
Application Form:Before applying in IRDAI Candidates Should ensure that they fullfil the eligibility criteria for the post. Candidates should apply ONLINE through IRDAI’s official website www.irda.gov.in.
Candidates have to submit the dully filled application form online through their official website on or before 4th February 2016. You can also apply from the given link below.
- Starting Date to Submit Online application: 18 January 2016
- Last Date to Submit Online application: 04 February 2016
- Date of Conduct Phase(1) Online Examination: 27 February 2016