INDIAN ARMY RECRUITING 2016 : Law Graduates
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2016:
Indian Army Short Service Commission JAG Entry Scheme 17th Course invites an application from law graduates (Married/Unmarried Male and Female Candidates) For Judge Advocate Department.
- Post name: Judge Advocate Department
- Number of Post: Men-10 and Womwen-04.
- Age Limit:21 to 27 years as on 01 July 2016
Education Qualification: Minimum 55% aggregate Marks in LLB Degree(three years professional course after graduation or five years course after 10+2 examination). The Candidate should be eligible for registration with Bar Council of india/state.
Physical Standards: Candidate must be physically fit according fit according to the prescribed physical standards for more details check official website http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in .
Mode Of Selection:
- Those Students who submitted their application at will be shortlisted and called for SSB Interview at allocated Selection Centers on Specified dates.
- Then Psychology Aptitude Test and finally in last stage face to face interview.
How To Apply for Indian Army:
- Open website http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in .
- Click On ‘Apply/Login’ and the click ‘Registration’.
- Follow ON Screen Instruction for Registration. After registration your profile will open Click on ‘Apply Online’ to further process.
Important Dates To Remember:
- Starting Dates for Submission of Online Application: 18-January-2016
- Starting Dates for Submission of Online Application:16- February-2016
For Read Official Advertisement Or For Apply Click here http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in .