IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2017: 07 Post of Senior and Junior Project Officers, Indian Institute of Technology
IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2017: 07 Senior Project Office, Junior Project Officer, Junior Research Fellowship post
Indian Institute of Technology Invites an application in Computer Science and Engineering Department for its Kharagpur Campus. Interested Candidates may required to fill online application form from date 28th January to 25th February 2017.
Job Location :West Bengal
- Senior Project Officer: 04 Post
- Pay-Scale:- Rs.40,000 /-
- Junior Project Officer 02 Post
- Pay-Scale:- Rs.30,000 /-
- Junior Research Fellowship: 01 Post
- Pay-Scale:- Rs.25,000/-
- Education Qualification:
- For Senior Project Officer- Candidate have Degree in M. Tech in CSE, BTech with 2 years experience and exceptional background, Minimum 75% or CGPA 8 and Marks in Class X and XII above 80%.
- For Junior Project Officer- B.Tech in CSE or related areas. Minimum 75% or CGPA 8. Marks in Class X and XII above 80%. and have a valid Gate score.
- For Junior Research Fellowship- First class in M.Sc. Chemistry/Materials Science or equivalent degree from recognized university plus Should have a valid GATE Score.
Application Fees: Those Candidates who wants to apply have to pay through Draft for Rs.50/- (Not for female candidates) drawn in Fof IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates may apply through online mode at http://www.iitkgp.ac.in before last date .
Apply Online: http://www.iitkgp.ac.in
- Starting Date to Submit Application Online :10.01.2017
- Last Date to Submit Application Online: 25.02.2017 till 11.59 p.m
Read Detailed advertisement : http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/temporary-jobs;jsessionid=6D7B8489DBE26035F0F