CRIS Recruitment 2017: Junior Software & Network Engineer, Centre for Railway Information Systems
CRIS Recruitment 2017 Notification:- Centre for Railway Information Systems has released a notification for Engineer Job in Indian railway, an Engineering Degree holder eligible for Junior Software Engineer Diploma holder for Junior Network Engineers. Candidates may apply before last date 08 February 2016 and for more Information visit at http://cris.org.in.
Job Location Delhi
Total Post: 54
- Junior Software Engineer-40 Post
- Junior Network Engineer-14 Post
- Pay-Scale:- Rs. 35400/- per month .
- For Junior Software Engineers: 60% marks, in the case of reservation 55% marks from a recognized University/Institute and B.Sc/B.CA/MCA/ 3 years Diploma or 4 year B.tech in Computer science/Information Technology.
- For Junior Network Engineers: Candidate should have secured 60% marks, in the case of reservation 55% marks from a recognized University/Institute and 3 years Diploma or 4 year B.tech in Electronics or Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE).
Age Limit as on date (08.02.2017): 22 years to 28 years
Relaxation in Age:
- 3 year for O.B.Classes
- 5 year for S.Caste/S.Tribes
- 10 years for P.Handicap
Mode of Selection Process : Candidates would be Selected by Online Exam and Interview.
Application Process: Eligible candidates may apply through Online Mode at http://cris.org.in/CRIS/career/career .
- Starting Date to Submit Application Online: 10.01.2017
- Last Date to Submit Application Online: 08.02.2017
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Fee at SBI: 14.02.2017