Bank of India Recruitment 2016: Apply Online for 77 C.A, Officers & others Posts
BOI Recruitment 2016
Bank Of India has Released a notification Regarding C.A, Technical, Law Officers , I.T Officers etc.Interested & Eligible Candidates may apply before last date 08 march 2016.Information Regarding BOI recruitment 2016 .. Job Vacancy , Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit etc… given below:
- Chartered Accountant: 20 Posts
- Risk Analyst: 04 Posts
- Law Officer: 05 Posts
- Information Technology: 42 Posts
- Technical Officer (Premises): 02 Posts
- Technical Officer (Appraisal): 04 Posts
Age Limit :
- Min 21 to Max 35 years for Chartered Accountant
- Min 25 to Max 35 years for other post.
Educational Qualification :
- Chartered Accountant: Candidate should be Passed final examination of Chartered Accountants.
- Risk Analysts: Graduate degree and Post Graduate Degree Programme / Post Graduate Degree in Management / Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration with specialisation in Risk Management.
- Law Officer:Candidates should have done LLB woth min 60% marks through recognized institute or university
- Information Technology: B.Tech in Computer Science/ Electronics and Tele communication or M.C.A. with min. 60% marks.
- Technical Officer: B.Tech in Civil.
- Technical Officer (Appraisal) Scale II: B.Tech degree in trade such as Textiles, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Computer Science, Metallurgy, B.Pharm. MBA in Finance from any UGC approved university .
Application Fee : Those Candidates who wants to apply have to pay examination fee through online mode.
Fee Charges :
- For General & OBC: Rs 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD : Rs 100/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected through online test and Personal Interview.
- Starting Date to Submit application Online :23.02.2016
- Last Date to Submit application Online : 08.03.2016
Apply Online :
Read Detailed advertisement : http://www.bankofindia.co.in/pdf/BOI-SPL-ADVT-Project-2015-16-2-08022016.pdf